1. What is ServiceNow?
* ServiceNow was founded in 2004 and stepped foot in the ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) field.
* it is has diversified into 5 major services which include IT, Security, HR Service Delivery, Customer Service and Business Applications.
* ServiceNow is an integrated cloud solution which combines all these services in a single system of record.
* As a company, ServiceNow provides both Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings via it’s Now Platform in a single tenant architecture.
2. Why use ServiceNow?
* As the enterprise cloud company, ServiceNow provides a service model that defines, structures and automates the flow of work, removing email and spreadsheets from the process to streamline the delivery of services.
* It replaces those manual transactions with a consumerized"light-speed"service experience designed for everyone in the enterprise.
* Built to manage everything as a service, ServiceNow helps the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Some ServiceNow Tool
Here are just a few of the tools available to you in ServiceNow:
Application Development: Quickly build, test and publish ServiceNow applications that can span from a single department to your entire enterprise. As little to no coding is required, almost anyone can build business applications for every line of business.
Field Service Management: ServiceNow makes field service management simple by replacing spreadsheets, email and other management tools with a single system.
Finance Service Management: Efficiently fulfill submitted requests including financial reports, procurement and payroll issues; gain visibility into work requests and trends over time.
HR Service Management: Create a system of engagement that works in tandem with existing applications for core HR, talent and workforce management. (Learn how why effective is ServiceNow implementation for HR service Management)
IT Service Management: ITSM consolidates and automates service management processes, increase efficiency, lower costs—and devote more time to creating the consumer‑like self‑service experience that users expect. (To learn in detail how modernizing service management with ServiceNow ITSM is beneficial)
Security Operations: ServiceNow Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) module systematically manage security incidents, prioritize vulnerabilities, visualize the effectiveness of security investments, and adapt to changing conditions.
3. Where we use ServiceNow?
* ServiceNowis basically a ticketing toolused tomanage Technology Service Management tasks.
* ServiceNow is a cloud-based tool that is used in IT(Information Technology) sector.
* it in use by biggest worldwide corporates and government agencies.